- Derby in Covid
- Pulling Together
- From the Chair
- Pub of the Year
- Cask -v- Keg Motion
- Clubs Officer 1st Outing
- Beer and Food
- Look Back In Amazement
- 1st Osnabruck Beer Festival
- Website Takes Top Award
Each year some CAMRA branches take part in a beer census which involves visiting as many pubs as possible in one day and totalling how many different Real Ales are on sale.
Derby CAMRA will do their ABC survey on 7th July 2023. The survey route details are shown below with the survey leader's name in brackets. Routes will start around 19:00, unless otherwise given below, but try to contact the leader if you wish to join. All routes end at the Flowerpot around 22:30.
- Route 1 (Tim Williams) - Smithfield, The Tap, Exeter, Tavern, Peacock, Old Silk Mill, Old Dolphin, Worm Has Turned and Flowerpot.
- Route 2 (Les Williams) - Merry Widows, Victoria, Waterfall, Brunswick Inn, Alexandra Hotel and Flowerpot.
- Route 3 (Jamie Williams) - Falstaff (6pm), Bell and Castle, Bar One, Hairy Dog, Bess of Hardwick, Bishops Blaise, Suds and Soda, Clubhouse Orange Tree and Flowerpot.
- Route 4 (Paul Gibson) - No189, Pot Hole, Markeaton, Jonty Farmer, Creaky Floorboard, Horse and Groom, Woodlark, Golden Eagle and Flowerpot.
- Route 5 (Mark Fletcher) - Royal Telegraph, Neptune, Babington Arms, Tiger Bar, Old Bell, Jorrocks, Standing Order and Flowerpot.
- Route 6 (Gareth Stead) - Broadway (6pm), Paper Mill, Coach and Horses, Little Chester Ale House, Furnace, Five Lamps, Seven Stars and Flowerpot.
- Route 7 (John Arguile) - Mickleover: Nags Head, Binary Bar, Masons Arms, Vine, Hole in the Wall and Flowerpot
- Route 8 (Russ Gilbert) - Spondon: Malt Shovel, Venrnon Arms, Prince of Wales, White Swan, Hoptimist and Flowerpot
- Route 9 (Chris Rogers) - Crescent, New Zealand, Travellers Rest, Mr Grundys, Last Post, brick and Tile, Greyhound, Blessington and Flowerpot.
Last updated 23rd June 2023